Saturday, April 8, 2017

RAVEN'S BIKER BLOG VIDEO PRODUCTION - RIDE TO NOWHERE: OH RT 62W to OH RT 52W (Ohio River Scenic Byway)

Is there a place or road that you have passed by for as long as you can remember, never thinking about visiting or go down, respectively? Well, this was OH RT 62W for me. But, on April 5, 2017, I decided I was going to visit and go down that road. This is an approximately 19:30 minute video taken from almost 4 hours of raw video footage. I hope you enjoy it, and a special thanks to my friend, Javier Fernandez of Nexus VI for giving me permission to use his incredible music! I rode for 276.5 miles for this day trip.


Copyright © 2017 [Leni D. Anderson]. All Rights Reserved.


Keep the Rubber on Asphalt!
RAVEN

5 comments:

  1. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. video production norwich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. video production Miami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! Marketing video Fort Lauderdale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. orlando videographer

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. video production companies tampa.

    ReplyDelete