Saturday, March 4, 2017

Bernie's 1975-2015, Columbus, OH


Pic with me on my H-D Wide Glide, taken for Harley Davidson's 110th anniversary 
outside Bernie's in Columbus, OH. 2013.
Copyright 2013/2017 © All rights reserved

This is a tribute video to my old watering hole that is no more. I first visited Bernie's in 1982 or 1983, or as we, the Bernie's regulars called it "The Island of Misfit Toys That Santa Forgot." That part about the year I first went there is somewhat cloudy.......maybe because of all the rot gut me and my Bernie's family consumed! The musician in this video is a local icon, Willie Phoenix. If you ever get an opportunity to check out one of his shows, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Bernie's 1975-2015, Columbus, OH

Copyright 2017 © All rights reserved


Keep the Rubber on Asphalt!
Raven



1 comment: