Wednesday, January 28, 2015

New Motorcycles & Biker Life Art Series


BROTHERS OF THE ROAD

For those of you who do not know me, I happening to be an artists and have exhibited my work in the U.S., Europe and Japan. With that said, I've been working on a few new art projects, and this is one of them dealing with....wait for it.....Motorcycles and the biker life.This style of painting is different than what I'm known for, and it has been fun creating them! There's some good news about this series, but I feel I need to wait a bit before I announce it.


MOTEL: COLOR TV by RCA

ROUTE: US

HANGAR NO.7

Here are a few paintings of mine and style of paintings I am most known for.

 Judgment Calling. 
This painting was exhibited at The Smithsonian Institution's International Gallery in Washington, DC in 2010.

 Contemplation. 
This painting can be viewed on The John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts website , and is part of the Columbus Museum of Art permanent collection in Columbus, Ohio. This is The Kennedy Center's website where my painting can be seen - www.kennedy-center.org/explorer/artists/?entity_id=60856

Exegesis 21st.

This painting was created in 2002 during my international residency in Dresden, Germany where I was a Greater Columbus Arts Council fellow and visiting artist at the Hochschule Für Bildende Künste Dresden.
.

 Hochschule Für Bildende Künste Dresden

No comments:

Post a Comment